The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

October 21, 2009

Ginkgo tree memories

Skeeter writes about her memories of a Ginkgo tree:
"The leaves turn a Bright Yellow which is an understatement. I think the tree is turned to Gold. Then within a few days, all the leaves fall to the ground as if overnight! They are very heavy leaves to rake and I sure did my share of raking them as a child.......It is depressing to see the once beautiful city Farmhouse I called home but soon my eye is taken up high to the GINKGO TREE, standing tall, In the Garden..."
Read full story.

1 Comments:

At 10/22/2009, Blogger Partager said...

Such a cool blog! I will certainly be following it as I hope to one day grow a ginkgo by seed or perhaps purchase my own little one to one day grow at my home. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home