The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas - Happy 2015

I wish all visitors of this forum-blog, my website The Ginkgo Pages ,YouTube channel and Twitter

***** Merry Christmas - Happy 2015 *****
Greetings - Cor Kwant

Subscribe to receive free email updates.-- Cor Kwant

Visit my website The Ginkgo Pages.


1 Comments:

At 12/25/2014, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Cor, Your Ginkgo Pages Website gives me many hours of amazement and pleasure. I love and enjoy the updates. I am happy to report that my own little Ginkgo here in Pretoria is again growing better and has developed some new young branches...
Wishing you a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year... and may the Ginkgo Pages go from strength to strength.
Adrie van Staden

 

Post a Comment

<< Home