The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

September 27, 2020

Naomi Berrill plays "Ginkgo biloba"

 Naomi Berrill plays "Ginkgo biloba"

 

Naomi is an Irish cellist and singer, now living in Italy.

 "Ginkgo biloba" is inspired by the poem by the German poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (on my website)

Like the leaves of this tree - made up of different parts - the piece also consists of different elements, combining music, poetry and nature.

 

Visit my website The Ginkgo Pages.

2 Comments:

At 9/28/2020, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

 
At 10/17/2020, Blogger Laura said...

Un piacevole incontro per una comune passione. Grazie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home