The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

February 21, 2006

Photos of 120-years old Ginkgo

A series of photos of a 120-years old Ginkgo tree in fall, winter, fog.... by William Foard:
"It was a sunny day and the 120-year-old ginkgo in front of my house was in its prime so I decided to snap a few shots for posterity ...again.
None of the shots do the tree justice. It's like you are right under the tree when you are on the front porch, not like it is off to the side. It dwarfs the 3-story house (with 10-foot ceilings) as you will see in later shots."

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

William, What an artist you are! Great photos of a great subject!
Thanks for doing that,
Bill Manke
MSNBill@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home