The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

June 24, 2006

Seedlings available

I have a mature female ginko. The bulk of my property is wooded, so there are creatures willing to come eat most of the fruits, but quite a few of the seeds are starting to sprout. I feel guilty about weeding them out, although I have no use for them. Anyone with ideas?
Topic by LF Velez, Ph.D., Philadephia, PA, USA

3 Comments:

At 7/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How large are the seedlings?

 
At 9/21/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we would be interested in receiving seedlings Friends For Life is a health and wellness society based in the Southeastern United States. Our goal is to encourage projects that equip the individual to take responsibility and control of his or her health.

 
At 1/09/2012, Anonymous Carol said...

I have hundreds of self propagated ginko seedlings 20-30 centremetres high. Need to get rid of them. free!

Carol
North Island New Zealand
carolh@paradise.net.nz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home