The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

August 14, 2006

Ginkgo plantation: help wanted

I am interested in the possibiltiy of growing ginkgo for medicinal purposes in South Devon , UK. I am considering a small plantation, possibly 20 - 30 acres.
This is the very first stage of my research, and any information people think may be relevant would be gratefully recieved. In particular I would like information on climate and growing conditions, working practices, possible markets for produce, potential yield and income. Many thanks.
Question by Tim Hayford.

2 Comments:

At 9/21/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, I think you have a great idea. Please pursue it. I also would like to know the basics for growing and harvesting ginkgo.

 
At 10/24/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stole my idea...! How very odd, as I am from Plymouth and wanted to do the same thing. ?I am sure I have heard of you before. You don't know an Alex Cornish do you?

Let me know.

Ginkgo Girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home