Ginkgo seeds ready to eat
1) remove flesh from seeds and wash seeds : don't do it with your bare hands!
2) put 10 seeds into (used) paper envelope and fold its edge to close
3) soak envelope with water (only surface)
4) put envelope into microwave and hear, cook it until all 10 seeds pop
5) wait for a while, seeds become very hot!
6) you can take green nuts out from shells easily and those are ready to eat :)
Eat no more than c. 6 ginkgo seeds a day.
photo/text: Tama, Flickr.com
Read my usage-page about the seeds as a food source.