The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

November 29, 2010

Special set of photos featuring a Ginkgo leaf


Yellow Ginkgo leaf on CTA bus door in Chicago, IL, by Matt Maldre (spudart) on Flickr.com.
Matt writes:
"I had my eyes on the bus doors with their yellow vertical strip. With my camera ready and tape on my Ginkgo leaf. The bus was rather full, so I wanted to make sure I was able to get up by the doors to place the Ginkgo leaf and take my photos. I got up just after the stop before mine, stood by the door, placed the leaf on the door and snapped several shots.Then I felt kinda like a dope standing there while everyone else stood there. But it's kinda neat to have the leaf there. I'm not sure how long it will stay up there."

Matt has a set of photos featuring a Ginkgo leaf, more photos are to follow. Some examples:

You can see more photos of his collection here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home