The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

July 27, 2011

Updates of my website The Ginkgo Pages

* Added new video on my YouTube channel of an old Ginkgo biloba in Ravenna, Italy.
* Added photos of Ginkgo trees in Kaliningrad (Koenigsberg) in the Russian Federation and Austin, Texas, USA.

My website The Ginkgo Pages. My videos on YouTube.

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do volunteer work in a botanical garden in Virginia. There is a 100+ year old female Ginkgo tree. You have compiled a very thorough amount of information on the Ginkgo tree. I agree with your concern for the loss of this lovely tree due to selecting male plants only as the female fruit or seeds are really smelly in autumn!

Thank you for your effort. Our Ginkgo trees say thank you also!

Jeannie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home