The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

November 12, 2015

My website and blog archived by Nat.Library of the Netherlands Web Archive

The Internet Archive Wayback Machine has archived my website since I started it in 1999. 


Now a recent project (2011) in the Netherlands by The National Library of the Netherlands Web Archive - Webarchief van Nederland Koninklijke Bibliotheek (KB) - selected and archives my website The Ginkgo Pages and this blog for present and future generations.
The selection of the Web Archive focuses on websites
containing scientific and cultural content.
Another area of interest is innovative websites and popularity.




Website archiving is adopted by UNESCO: Charter on the Preservation of the Digital Heritage (2003).

Comments on this blog will not be archived.

Read more on my website

Subscribe to receive free email updates.-- Cor Kwant

Visit my website The Ginkgo Pages.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home