The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

May 05, 2019

Ginkgo tree Towneley Park, Burnley


Ginkgo tree Towneley Park,  Burnley, Lancashire, England.

Video on YouTube by Paul G. He writes:

"Two visits to Towneley Park during April 2019 to see a young Ginkgo tree. When I was in Chengdu, South West China (on various visits between 2006 - 2012) I loved to see the beautiful Ginkgo trees in the city parks and temples etc. Through the Chinese Spring, Summer and Autumn seasons this tree looks spectacular. Young Chinese couples getting married often have their wedding photos taken under the Ginkgo tree. The tree of romance! It's really great to have one in the local park, here in the UK."

More info about Ginkgo trees in Chengdu: here and here and on my blog.


Visit my website The Ginkgo Pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home