The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

June 22, 2019

Craft a copper Ginkgo leaf

How to craft a copper Ginkgo leaf with as few tools as possible.


Video by George Goehl on YouTube.

George Goehl from Nashville, Indiana writes:
"Since 1973 I have made my living designing, crafting and selling metal sculpture. 
The idea is to take what I have to offer and then add your own creative style whether it is in design or technique. 
I particularly like working alone in my shop, using my hands to create something new. It's mentally refreshing and ending with a finished piece of sculpture, My hope is that these videos will act like planting a seed, a seed that will grow into a creative outlet for your own personal fulfillment."

Visit my website The Ginkgo Pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home